Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you.Reading Time: 4 minutes
The Holy Spirit has been laying it in my spirit to write on sexual abuse, so while I was doing the dishes today, I got the inspiration on what topic to write on.
So I decided to write on daily affirmations for women that were sexually abused with the understanding that a whole lot of women out there are battling with their thought and sanity, I pray this post blesses you greatly, Amen.
Before we proceed, I would like to give a brief explanation of what daily affirmation means
What is a daily biblical affirmation?
Daily biblical affirmations are positive declarations, prophecies, scriptures you lay hold on for the reality in God’s word to be birthed in your life.
It is simply laying hold on the word of God till the reality is revealed or manifested in our lives.
I understand your pain and anger, I understand how bad and filthy you feel right now, but Jesus understands more because he felt the exact pain and even more than that on the cross while he died for you.
One thing stands for sure, the word of God has life in it, it has the ability to reshape you, it is alive, Hallelujah! Amen.
How to practice daily affirmation for women
To practice daily affirmation, there are a few things you will need to do
1. Ask yourself the “why” question
If you don’t know the purpose of a thing, you won’t see the value in it.
Ask yourself these questions
1. Why am I doing this daily affirmation? Is it because a colleague or friend advises me to, or it’s because my healing comes from doing it? Ensure you have an answer to the ‘why’ question.
2. Create a daily affirmation card or notebook
You can get one in a book store or online store, design it to your taste, create a section for date, a section for the issues you are facing right now, create another section for scriptures that deal with it.
You can get one on Amazon for $9.99, I think it’s really worth it, considering what you stand to gain
3. Write down in your daily affirmation card a list of scriptures that deal with your situation, I will make a few lists of them in this post.
Daily affirm the words you have written in your affirmation card or notebook
5. Don’t do it religiously
Don’t practice daily affirmation on God’s word as if it were a mere word, speak those words with the understanding that the word is a reality you want to be unveiled in your life.
Meditate on the scriptures you have written down in your notebook, a scripture per day would do, for guidelines on how to carry out meditation, please click here
Benefits of daily positive affirmation for women
1. Affirming God’s word makes our ways prosperous (Joshua 1:8)
2. We become successful
3. It guides you psalm 119:105
4. The daily affirmation on God’s word gives life (John 1:4)
5. It heals you (Isaiah 53:5)
6. It breaks every mind binding spirit (Hebrews 4:8)
7. Your mind is renewed (Romans 12:2)
Having established how to practice daily affirmations for women and the benefits of positive affirmations for women, let’s proceed to the last topic on my list.
Daily affirmation for women that were sexually abused
1. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds, we are healed. (Isaiah 53:5 NIV)
I love the way this version translates these verse particularly the part that says ‘the punishment that brought us peace was on him‘ Christ paid for your peace in full, so any time you are alarmed, relax and say
My peace was paid for when Christ died, so I have perfect peace
I am healed of every hurt because Christ paid it in full
2. I am bold and confident because the spirit within me illuminates every fear and timidity.
3. God is in me, I shall not fall
(Psalms 46:5 NKJV)
4. Even though I am passing through this challenging situation, I know that the rod and staff of God comforts me
(Psalms 23:4 NKJV)
5. The peace of the lord overwhelms me because my mind stays on God
6. I have the life of God in me and I walk in the reality of what having the life does, the life of God in me illuminates every seed of darkness
(John 14:5 NKJV)
Please meditate on these scriptures till it becomes real in your life, thanks for reading.
- How to meditate on God’s word, beginners tip
- how to make a prayer journal for beginners
- How to create your own bible study notebook